My Family, My Home
(Verse 1)
In my house, a happy place to be,
Lives my dear father, and my mother, you see.
They teach me, they guide me, they help me to grow,
The best Mom and Dad, everywhere that I go.
(Verse 2)
I have a fun sister, and a cool brother too,
We play games together, all day long, me and you!
And when big family gathers, with smiles all around,
My uncle and aunt are always found.
(Verse 3)
When they visit, my son lights up with glee,
He loves his whole family, as happy as can be.
And wisdom they share, stories old and new,
My grandfather and grandmother, I love them too!
(Verse 4)
From the youngest to the oldest, our family is strong,
With laughter and love, where we all belong.
A circle of faces, a bond that's so deep,
My wonderful family, secrets we keep!
Komentar
Posting Komentar